Monday, April 17, 2006

faqsssssss!

qn: have u meet any jap/hk/xx/yy/etc girls?

yes and no lah.. aiyo.. why so concerned? hhaha.. i am here to STUDY!
my class got a few chinese girls.. my hall got jap, korean, chinese, thai, ... (international house.. wat do u expect!) so just meet n say hi ..
i repeat.. I AM HERE TO STUDY!!! :)

qn: what do i in my spare time other than class?

hm.. tough question.. cos seems like i dun know where my time go.. mostly in the room...
30% - chatting to pple online.. this is the most .. always chatting! but pple needs to know how i am mah.. :P
20% - surfing net for housing/bike/watever i fancy at the point of time..
30% - doing homework loh.. need to read up n think..
10% - eating n chatting in I house
10% - misc.. u know lah.. toilet, bath, etc...

the mfe pple gonna have some poker wednesday .. i will join them next week.. interaction lah..

No comments: