Friday, June 23, 2006

some pple better make up their mind and stick to it...

i am making this post to scold someone...
so if u dun want to read any vulgarity.. or if u are under 18.. please stop now!

grrrr.....
i am supposed to go somewhere this sat for shopping with a fren who came here on a job assignment...
but she is such a pain in the ass....
told me that she wanted to go to wine valley..
ok.. i contained my anger.. n agreed to go wine valley..
then she changed her mind again this morning..
n said she dun want to go anywhere this sat...

this is totally fk up ... as if my time revolve ard her...
totally idiot... so if u are the one i am toking abt... please go n reflect on it ...

ADDED (15mins after i posted this): you big fat ass... to msn me just 15mins later that you wants to go out again... that blew my top... you got the cheek to tell me that u dun understand why i so angry.. (%#*($*#()*$ YOU!

1 comment:

bluebabe said...

Chill dude....Must think zen.... :) No point shortening your life eh? Plus you look like you have excellent weather over there now!